Views:317 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-17 Origin:Site
The laser cutting machine has the characteristics of fast speed, high quality, and low processing cost. It is suitable for a variety of materials and is one of the main means of cutting in the future. The development of laser cutting machines is promising.
What are the working principles of the laser die cutter?
What are the precautions before using the laser die cutting machine?
What should I pay attention to when using the laser die cutting machine?
Ordinary mechanical engraving cannot economically engrave points of different thicknesses, so it does not have a grayscale expression. The die board laser cutting machine realizes the engraving by dotting, which has a natural advantage in grayscale performance. For this reason, grayscale expressions are used as much as possible in the engraving design. This has the advantage of reducing the coloring process and saving costs; on the other hand, die board laser cutting machine enriches the expression methods of engraving and increases the level of graphics. When the user uses it, first fill the graphics with different gray scales (the text needs to be converted into graphics first), and select the black and white mode for the engraving output. You can try the effects of different dots. The accuracy is generally not more than 500dpi.
1. See customer process requirements and work order requirements.
2. Check which side of the die board laser cutting machine the cut base plate belongs to (printing bottom surface, printing front side) and whether it meets the requirements of the work order.
3. Whether the knife edge is flat and tightly closed. If the knife edge is high or low, the product will be cut continuously if the knife edge is not tight.
4. Whether the die board laser cutting machine is scratched, whether there is a gap, the blade scratch will affect the service life of the blade, and the gap will cause the product to cut continuously.
5. Whether the bridge position is too high or too shallow, the bridge position is too high, the knife and the line are easy to bend and deform; the bridge position is too shallow, the knife and the line are not flat, the knife line cannot be knocked to the end, it is easy to damage the knife and cause the line to burst.
(1) The general plate bridge position should be 0.5~1mm higher than the die board laser cutting machine surface, except for the special requirements of customers.
(2) The bridge position of the puzzle should not be higher than the layout, otherwise, die board laser cutting machine will be easily deformed.
1. The direction of the laser die cutting machine should be unified when hitting the bridge position. If it is not uniform, it will affect the product size and cause poor molding, because the line will be deformed when hitting the bridge position.
2. Pay attention to the knife.
(1) Enter the knife with balanced force, and hit it down evenly and vertically, otherwise, the knife and thread will be easily deformed and warped.
(2) Do not use "violent force" to hit the laser die cutting machine, but the strength is appropriate. Otherwise, the knife and thread are easy to bend.
(3) When inserting the laser die cutting machine, try to adjust the direction of the base plate so that the embedded straight knife is vertical to the body to avoid damage to the blade by lateral force.
3. Pay attention to the place where the olecranon is connected, and the size of the olecranon should be appropriate.
(1) The olecranon is too large: it is easy to break, the connection is not tight, and the joint of the blade is leaky.
(2) The olecranon is too small: the blade line cannot be connected in place, there is a gap, and the product burrs during die-cutting.
4. Note with manual scimitar laser die cutting machine: Whether the angles of the pressed blade face and the blade bottom are the same (we call the bottom face) if the bottom face is not the same, you need to adjust the scimitar machine positioning rod to achieve consistency, usually, 90° can be used to verify the identification. The consequences of the bottom difference: the laser die cutting machine is just right when it is not hit, but it will not work if it is hit. The angle is too wide or too "dead", causing the product size and shape to be inconsistent.
5. Whether the size is within the tolerance range. Generally, the overall size of the product is within a plus or minus tolerance of 0.2mm, which is regarded as a qualified size.
With the rapid development of the digital processing industry, laser cutting machines have also developed by leaps and bounds. "People-oriented, honesty first" has always been the development concept of TestSide. Shenzhen Test Laser Equipment Co., Ltd. adopts a humanized modern management model to allow employees to participate in the shareholding, and all colleagues can freely use their talents, and cultivate a large number of super-technical level, full of vigor and vitality.
Sign up for our newsletter